All processing is done at a government inspected antler drying facility
per Federal or State regulations
A copy of the Laboratory Report is
available upon request to all buyers.
- For product quality, all drying
procedures are approved by MCEF.
- Traditional Korean method of drying is used. Drying
is slow, low heat, and use of fans, much like the convention oven of
- Grinding and pulverizing antler is done
to meet requirements established by the FDA encapsulating lab.
- Every batch of ground antlers used is
100 % velvet antler with no additives, using the entire antler,
including tip and base.
- A microbiological analysis is done for
each batch of processed ground antlers at a pharmaceutical testing
laboratory to ensure product safety. The test includes the following: an
aerobic plate count, salmonella, coliform, E. Coli, Staphylococci, yeast
- Each batch of antlers must meet the
microbiological specifications established for FDA approved
- Analytical results are kept on file at